On the occassion of Birth Centenary of Sri Sri Vidyamanya Teertha Swamiji, the present pontiff of Sri Palimaru Matha, Sri Sri Vidyadheesha Teertha Swamiji has made a divine sankalpa of offering Mahabharata in one hundred volumes. A team of researchers are researching 500 year old manuscripts and this is being critically edited by renowned scholars. This set of 100 books would be available for purchase in 2015. Interested devotees may pre book this ‘Mahabharata’ by registering before 21st April 2013 and avail of an inaugural offer of Rs. 15,000/-(as opposed to Rs. 20,000/- after release)
Highlights of the project:
- Planned to be part of Birth Centenary Celebrations of Sri Sri Vidyamanya Teertha Swamiji
- Based on Jagadguru Sri Madhvacharya’s ‘Mahabharata Tatparya Nirnaya’ & includes Sri Vadiraja GuruSarvabhouma ‘s ‘Lakshalankara’
- Researched by a team of well known scholars
- Based on manuscripts that are as old as five hundred years
- Each of the one lakh shlokas are explained with detailed meanings in Kannada
- Of the 100 books in a set, 20 would have moola shlokas in Sanskrit and the rest 80 would contain bhaavartha(meaning) in Kannada
How to participate?
The books (set of 100) could be purchased as a pre-launch price of Rs. 15,000/- before 21st April 2013, after which the price would be Rs. 20,000/-
- Ten shlokas Seva : Rs. 1,000/-
- One Chapter Seva : Rs. 10,000/-
- Members : Rs. 15,000/- (Rs. 20,000/-)
- Maha-Members : Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Patrons : Rs. 2,00,000/- (One Volume Seva)
- Maha Patrons : Rs. 5,00,000/-
- Founder Patrons : Rs. 10,00,000/-
How to donate?
Those interested, could get in touch with us(using the details furnished at the end of the mail) and we would arrange for a representative to visit you at a time and place convenient to you.
Devotees could also send in their contributions to the below mentioned Bank Account. Request you to notify us of the transaction.
Account Title TSS BHARATHA DEEPIKA
Account number 50200000121096
Bank Name HDFC Bank Ltd
RTGS/IFSC/NEFT Code HDFC0000157
Whom to contact?
You could call any of these numbers to avail of any details
+91-9036071660 / +91-9844048480 /
Alternatively, you could also email us- firstname.lastname@example.org
This is being published by TattwaSamshodhanaSamsat, the research wing of Shri Palimaru Matha.